Vote by Mail
1. Request an official ballot. Registered voters must submit a ballot application by 5pm on 10/29/20.
- Apply online.
- Download the application to print for mailing.
- Request a form from the Lake County Clerk’s office via email.
2. Return your voted ballot.
- Mail your ballot with a postmark no later than 11/3/20.
- Hand-deliver to the Lake County Clerk’s office by 7pm on 11/3/20.
- Surrender to the election judge at your voting site by 7pm on 11/3/20.
- Place your ballot in a postage-free drop box.
3. Track your ballot beginning 9/24/20.
- Vote in-person at the Lake County Clerk’s office from 9/24/20 to 11/2/20.
- Vote in-person at any early voting site from 10/19/20 to 11/2/20.
Election Day Voting
- Vote in-person at your assigned location from 6am to 7pm on 11/3/20.