LVDL is happy to announce that we have joined the North Suburban Digital Consortium to give you access to over 21,000 ebooks and eAudiobooks through OverDrive.
If you’ve been using OverDrive, the update should be seamless. You just need to add the North Suburban Digital Consortium to your libraries. Follow the steps bellow to update your account.
If you’ve never used OverDrive before, it’s a great time to start. Visit the Downloads page and click on 1st time instructions for OverDrive. For assistance, call the Adult Reference Desk at 847.245.5115 or bring your device into the library.
Updating Your Library In OverDrive
Add the North Suburban Digital Consortium
- Tap the icon in the top left corner to bring up the menu
- If using an Android tap manage libraries then tap +
- Tap add a library and enter Lake Villa or 60046
- Select Lake Villa District Library and then select North Suburban Digital Consortium under library systems
- Tap on account and select Lake Villa District Library from the drop down menu
- Enter in library card number and sign in
- Searching and downloading books will be the same as before
Delete Old Lake Villa District Library
- The old link for Lake Villa District Library will no longer work
- To delete it from your libraries tap the icon in the top left corner to bring up the menu.
- Tap edit next to My Libraries
- Tap the red circle next to Lake Villa District Library
- Tape Done next to My Libraries