Spend summer in the neighborhood with Lake Villa District Library. Read great books, do fun activities, get chances to win and do good in your community. It’s easy to participate … here’s how:
- Starting June 1, sign up at www.lvdl.org/summer or give us a call and we’ll sign you up.
- Read (or be read to) for 20 days. Set a daily reading goal—how about 20 minutes?
- Mix it up—replace up to 5 of the 20 days of reading with fun activities. We have lots of suggestions!
- Earn a chance to win fantastic prizes when you start a log and again when you finish it. Complete up to three reading logs for the most chances to win.
- Kids and young adults can earn up to three brand-new books to keep!
- For each log completed, the Lake Villa District Library Foundation will donate $1 to the Lake Villa Township Food Pantry.