Welcome back to Lake Villa District Library.
Face coverings will be required.
Capacity will be limited.
Social distancing measures will be in place throughout the building.
Limited Adult area public computers will be available with limited assistance.
Fax/Scanner/Copiers will be available with limited assistance.
High-traffic areas will be cleaned and disinfected regularly.
The facility will continue to be thoroughly cleaned every evening.
- In-person public programs, storytimes and discussions.
- One-on-One technology assistance.
- Public seating areas.
- Imaginative Play area.
- In-library reading materials, such as newspapers.
- Meeting Room/Study Room/Videogaming Room Reservations.
- Notary and Voter Registration.
- Donations are not being accepted at this time.
What You Can Do To Help:
- Stay home if you or a household member are feeling sick.
- Wear a face covering.
- Keep your visit short and only touch items you need to.
- Keep 6 ft between you and other patrons and staff members.
- Wash your hands and use hand sanitizer.
Please note, if you cannot wear a mask for medical reasons and would like to visit the library, please contact us for accommodations at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 847.356.7711.
Serving our community during this unprecedented time has been a challenge, yet your support and patience have been remarkable and are greatly appreciated. Thank you!
We look forward to seeing you.