Comprehensive six-week online courses start each month. Access lessons anytime and anywhere. Each course includes lessons, quizzes and a discussion area.
Our resources can help you write a paper, learn a language, fix a car, plan a vacation, and a whole lot more. Almost all resources are available anytime, anywhere.
If you're looking for a library service, like faxing, notarizing, or test proctoring, please visit our services page.
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS) data
- Weather, fishing, political maps
- NASA maps
Use it for: Gathering GIS data, preparing for travel, printing educational material and handouts
- State profiles detailing demographics, crime, cuisine, economy, education, places of interest
- Historical information and photos
Use it for: Preparing for travel, printing photographs, school reports
- Country profiles for business or casual travelers
- Guide to local customs, tipping etiquette, places of interests, terms and phrases to know, and cuisine
Use it for: Preparing for a business trip or personal vacation; finding authentic recipes from other countries
- Self-paced, interactive courses to learn 72 languages
- English courses for foreign speakers of 21 languages
- Interactive audio for pronunciation practice
- Memory building exercises, beginner and advanced courses
Use it for: Learning a language, preparation for travel