Our resources can help you write a paper, learn a language, fix a car, plan a vacation, and a whole lot more. Almost all resources are available anytime, anywhere.
If you're looking for a library service, like faxing, notarizing, or test proctoring, please visit our services page.
- Templates and advice for cover letters, resumes, and other documents
- Premiere provider of computer training video tutorials
Use it for: Computer training and learning new software
- Public record data for real estate transactions, foreclosures, bankruptcies and new businesses in Illinois
Use it for: Market research, competitive analysis
- Detailed information on businesses nationwide
- Consumer profiles to help with market research
- 2.5 million job and internship postings
Use it for: Finding a local physician or dentist, compiling a list of businesses in a geographical area market research, competitive analysis
Did you know? There are 13 florists located within a 5 mile radius of the library. Go buy someone flowers!