Looking for a quiet place to study or a meeting space for your group? Lake Villa District Library has meeting and study rooms to fit every need.
- LVDL has ten study rooms that can accommodate up to five people.
- Study Rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis; LVDL cardholders can reserve a study room up 24-hours in advance; Non-LVDL cardholders must visit the information desk to use a study room.
- Study Rooms can be booked in two-hour blocks up to four times per day.
LVDL cardholders have access to the following meeting rooms:
- AS Conference Room which can accommodate 5 to 12 people.
- AS Meeting Room which can accommodate 10 to 36 people.
- YS Meeting Room which can accommodate 10 to 36 people.
In accordance with LVDL’s Meeting Room Policy social gatherings, private parties and meetings involving the sale, advertising or promotion of commercial services, or those sponsored by a business firm, regardless of purpose, are prohibited.
Larger capacity rooms available later this fall!